Online Reputation Management
At The Classic Partnership, we take great pride in our ability to provide top-notch online reputation management and social reputation management services – because we know how important it is for businesses to ensure they’re able to have a positive image on the web. We believe it is important to look after your online reputation. It’s simple, and can be done by proactively taking control of each opportunity there is to gain a positive review and/or field, troubleshoot, and rectify any negative reviews.
We follow a diligent process to support our clients with their online and social reputation management.
Few reasons to consider monitoring and management of your online reputation.
While the popularity of Google Maps can help establish a local business’s online presence, customer reviews are very powerful. Look at your own purchase pattern – when was the last time you bought something expensive without looking at the reviews. Not engaging your customers to leave you reviews on this (whether good or bad) is costly. In the event of a true negative review, proactive online reputation management will allow you to offer your sincere apologies to the dissatisfied customer (which often will reverse the current negative review to a positive one). You could also use this valuable feedback to analyse what it was that went wrong if they left you a valid criticism of their service.
By asking your customers for reviews, you are letting them know that you trust and respect their opinions. By encouraging contented (and unsatisfied) clients to leave their feedback, you are instantly letting them know that you are open and accountable for your services. Successful companies realize the importance of earning a loyal customer base by looking at what work has been done already and taking it up a notch or two for the next project/product.
Helping businesses grow is at the core of everything we do.
01 Deep Dive Analysis
We'll delver a report card across a variety of channels, so you can see how your business is performing online.
02 Implement the Tools
Our experts will help you chose from a best-in-class digital marketing stack of products and services built specifically to serve the unique needs of SMBs.
03 Watch the Growth!
As our products do the work for you and lighten your workload, you can gel hackle spending your time on what matters most to you in your SMB.
- We maximize your number of listings across the web
- We maintain accuracy, protect and prevent against hijacking
- We make it easy to update hours and holidays
- We fully claim your Google and Yelp listings.
- We provide E-mail notifications for all new reviews
- We will increase the volume of new reviews you receive for your business
- Monitor and share new reviews from one simple dashboard
- We can respond to all of your reviews
- Improve engagement with your audience
- Access our specialized App for scheduling and cross-posting to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn
- We can write and schedule post for your business
- We provide a monthly content calendar for your approval
- Refresh your exisiting website with updated features
- Don't have a website? We can build you a brand new professional looking website
- We make it easy for you to make small changes and updates
- Safe and secure website hosting
Get a SnapShot Report of Your Location
We can help establish, stabilize and leverage your online presence so you can be found and chosen by customers searching for what you offer. Curious about your digital presence and how you can make simple fixes to get more customers?
Ask for our deep-dive analysis into how your business is performing online. This comprehensive tool will deliver insights into your business’ online marketing performance. We’ll deliver a report card across a variety of channels including Google My Business and other business listings sites, reviews, social media, website and advertising.